ICOLDs årsmøte i Sør-Afrika 15-20 5. 2016
The Final Bulletin is now available on the website www.icold2016.org.
• High technical content and exciting social/cultural events
• Symposium : 430 high quality abstracts received from 51 countries on the 8 themes
• Eight Technical Committee Workshops
• Meetings of 25 Technical Committees
• Five One-Day Technical Tours on both Sunday 15 and Thursday 19 May
• Workshops on eight topics on the Thursday and Friday!
• Nine study tours within South Africa and neighbouring countries. An additional study tour to Namibia has recently been added, which will visit a RCC dam under Construction.
• A large Technical Exhibition
• An interesting Accompanying Person Programme which will give the participant insights into the culture, history and wildlife in South Africa
Register online at www.icold2016.org. Early bird discount closes on 12 February 2016.
10th ICOLD European Club International Symposium i Tyrkia 25-30 10. 2016
Paper Submission - by 25 April 2016